A2 Media production portfolio

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Unsuccessful Images


This image was unsuccessful because of a light source shining on the camera, causing the shot to contain a white blur on the right side of the image. Making me unable to use this image in my film poster or review page.

















This image was unsuccessful from one of the actors running through the other actors camera shot causing this image to be unsuccessful. From this image containing a object which is not sufficient I will not be using this in my film poster or review page.

This image was unsuccessful because of the camera shot only capturing half of the intended shot of the full actor. Because of not containing the full image of this character in my camera shot I will not be using this image in my film poster or review page.

1 comment:

  1. Great .. I would also do a blog entry detailing your successful images and why you chose them

    ReplyDelete